Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ally's trip to Utah...narrated & typed by Allyson

Gramma Suzies house is the best, I am the best cooker when I am there. My Gramma always lets me help. My mom alwyas makes us go hikng. It was really hot this day and I didn't hike as hi as Grampa and Jay. Brittany was in the car becus she was sleepy.
I didn't want to get wet and my mom and Grampa Bob made us go over the river. we had to be vary careful and walk on the roks. Iwas totally scared I am glad Grampa helped. He always held my hand.

Brittany found this and she did not share with me only Jay. That really hurt my feelings and my mom said we could find antoher one andwe nevr did. I wanted a turn. Gramma Suzie always takes me shopping and buys me everything. Gramma let me use some of her fance dishes. I had a tpartey. I love playing at Grammas house.



3 comments:

Sorensen's said...

Wow, Ally I'm really impressed with your new blog! It looks like you had a wonderful time with Grandma Susie and Grandpa Bob! How's 2nd grade? I bet you're doing awesome!
Love ya, Aunt Emily=)

Karalene said...

I told you I would leave a comment. I hope you were a good girl and got your laundry put away without your mother's help.

Sister Rasmussen

Sorensen's said...

Hi Ally, I like your blog and it is pretty. Hey I got you linked to my blog.